The firm has long been committed to the legal services and model innovation of the health industry, in the fields of medical services, public health, life sciences, personal health services, rehabilitation, pensions, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biological products, health foods, health products, cosmetics, etc. Unique characteristics and established a highly respected competitive advantage. The professional lawyer team has long been focused on the medical and health legal services field, has a deep understanding of the industry's operating rules and development trends, actively participates in the research and formulation of public policies, innovations in trading varieties and models, and has solid professional background knowledge and rich legal practice experience.
Health and life science legal services include
· Compliance system review and construction, reviewing internal enterprise systems for product sales promotion, drug R&D experiments, third-party management, etc., and providing internal system compliance review recommendations and employee training for pharmaceutical/medical device companies;
· Regulatory and regulatory services, providing legal advice and services related to regulatory areas, including clinical trials, product registration, GMP compliance, product promotion, product recalls, bidding, antitrust and price controls, etc.; All legal supervision and consulting services including medical insurance, price, items, quality control and health supervision.
· Investment and financing and mergers and acquisitions, including medical and health industry enterprises, non-enterprise equity / property rights / equity investment and financing and mergers and acquisitions.
· Restructuring and restructuring, including state-owned enterprises, non-profit organizations, property rights/equity/management rights restructuring, transfer to enterprises, and restructuring.
· Dispute resolution, on behalf of clients dealing with disputes related to medicines and medical device products, including various service contract disputes, distribution agreement disputes, drug clinical trial disputes, medical damage compensation, monopoly and unfair competition disputes.