Copyright Beijing Wang Yumei Law Firm 京ICP备11007319号
Tens of thousands of professional lawyers escort you
Corporate legal affairs
The company's legal affairs are handled by a team of professional lawyers. The team members are all graduated from first-class law schools at home and abroad, and are determined to make achievements in the legal practice of corporate investment, mergers, acquisitions and daily business activities. They provide tailor-made special and perennial legal services for domestic and foreign clients in an in-depth, comprehensive, pragmatic and innovative spirit.
Core business areas include:
· Corporate compliance, including compliance investigations, anti-commercial bribery, anti-unfair competition, antitrust policy development and training, establishment of company compliance officers and hotlines;
· Private equity investment, including transaction structure design, due diligence, contract negotiation, equity delivery, investment exit, etc.;
· Mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, including structural and process design for corporate restructuring and restructuring, due diligence, asset transfer, mergers and separations, dissolution and liquidation;
· Overseas investment, including setting up an overseas investment platform, obtaining approval or filing of overseas investment, acquiring or selling equity or assets of overseas enterprises, coordinating or managing overseas law firms for due diligence, drafting and negotiation of documents;
· Foreign direct investment, including the establishment of foreign-invested enterprises through new establishments or mergers and acquisitions, changes in equity of foreign-invested enterprises, liquidation and cancellation, as well as foreign debts and foreign exchange controls involved in foreign direct investment;
· Personal privacy and information protection, including the development of personal privacy and data protection policies, the drafting of information protection agreements, and guidance to customers in the collection, transmission and use of information.
The creation of corporate law theory and practice - Public Affairs and Enterprise Development Research Center
The Institute focused on theoretical research in the field of corporate law. After the Third Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee, under the initiative and guidance of Professor Zhu Weiji, the State Council Counselor, we established the “Public Affairs and Enterprise Development Research Center”. Since the establishment of the “Center”, we have provided special research on “serious solution” for many large state-owned and private enterprises. Through the application of the company's legal theory, we have started to create equity, capital structure, and personnel system adjustments. Many companies have "returned to life" within a certain period of time. The “Center” continues to play its role at the beginning of its establishment, and its functions are constantly expanding. At this stage, the “Center” has established strategic alliances with a number of universities, giving legal theory to practice and achieving good results.